An elegant building made of glass, which is located in the capital of Wallonia – a strategic location to do business. The location is easy to reach by public transport; the bus stop is right in front of the business centre!
Namur is known as a major industrial and commercial hub, located at the junction of the Sambre and the Meuse. This city offers a lot of opportunities for companies that are doing business with the secondary sector.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Closely located to the airport of Brussels, Charleroi and Liège
- 3 km away from the beautiful city centre
- Strategic location at the crossroad between Namur, Brussels, Charleroi & Liège
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
Flexible workspace for an hour, day, week, month, or years.
Prices are per person per day on a 24-month agreement, subject to availability.